Virtual Décor Terms and Conditions
- Virtual Décor is an online design consultation service for (1) room up to 400 square feet in size. All concepts, drawings and product specifications including Design Concept Board, Furniture Space Plan, and Web Shopping List ("Project Documents") created by Katherine Hart Interiors are suggestions for aesthetic improvement of Client's home and are conceptual in nature. Project Documents are not to be used for architectural, engineering, or construction purposes.
- Client agrees to provide all necessary information requested by Katherine Hart Interiors regarding the Client's requirements for the Virtual Décor Project.
- Prior to
starting Virtual Décor design services, Client agrees to pay a
non-refundable Design Fee to Katherine Hart Interiors. Design Fee
amount will be presented to Client following completion of the Virtual
Hart Interiors will perform Virtual Décor design services as
expeditiously as is consistent with professional skill, care and the
orderly progress of the Virtual Décor Project.
- Client agrees to correspond with Katherine Hart Interiors through email communication only for the duration of the Virtual Décor Project with the exception of (1) one-hour phone consultation. Client also agrees to pay fees of $100 per hour for additional phone consultations or in-person meetings if requested.
- Katherine Hart Interiors will not be responsible
for the means or methods of construction, fabrication, delivery or
installation, or safety precautions in connection with the Virtual Décor
Project; for the acts or omissions of any contractor, subcontractor,
supplier, or other person performing work on the Virtual Décor
Project; or, for any failure by those mentioned above to meet schedules
or completion dates.
- Katherine Hart Interiors cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for the Virtual Décor Project.
- Katherine Hart Interiors cannot guarantee the quality or price of any recommended products suggested as a part of the Project Documents.
- All Project Documents prepared by Katherine Hart Interiors and all copyrights and other proprietary rights applicable thereto remain at all times the property of Katherine Hart Interiors. Project Documents may not be used by Client for any other purpose other than completion of Virtual Décor Project by Katherine Hart Interiors.